Honey, Where is the Money of the world?
Where is the money? The question in everyone’s mind.
Putting the World’s Money into Perspective
There is a lot of money in this world, a huge part of it is not even real but has its value. The fun part is that a large part of it is restricted to only a handful of people that you can count on fingers. Here is what howmuch.net produced to create a perspective just like our solar system. So here we go.
- $83.6 Trillion : This is all the money in the world in any form including bank or other deposits is $83.6 Trillion
- $66.8 Trillion in Stock Markets
- $31 Trillion is Physical money
- $8.2 Trillion is in Gold Market. Now you know gold is still gold.
- $1.5T USD is in circulation.
- $730 Billion is the what Apple is valued at
- $402 Billion goes to Amazon
- $100 Billion in all the crypto currencies
- $86 Billion is Bill Gate’s net worth
- $41 Billion is Google’s Larry Page’s worth
- $41 Billion is what Bitcoin valued at
Disclaimer : These numbers change from day to day so exact when you read will be different but gives a good perspective.
Source : howmuch.net